Saturday, March 9, 2019

Cling Mount stamps



Note: Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently. Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the stamp’s foam.
  • Remove the paper backing from the label.
  • Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
  • Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
  • Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
  • Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
Best Practices
To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.) To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water. Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.



I typically do not put the stickers on the backs of my rubber any more.  Why?  I am so glad that you asked!  Usually the sticker does not adhere to the clear block and my stamp ends up falling off of the block mid-stamp.  It annoys the fire out of me.  LOL!  I have gotten into the habit of just stuffing the sheet of stickers into the case and going on my merry way!  No more!  SU heard our prayers and now has "cling stamps".  The sticker sheets are lovely and sticky so that they cling to the block with ease.  As a matter of fact, they are a bit of work to pull them off of the block.  My new favorites are the cling mount and the photopolymer stamps now.  I love the prices on the photopolymer but I love the traditional flare to the cling mount.  I have to admit that I will be on the look out for the new cling mount stamps when I purchase stamp sets in the future.     

Click here to see a great video about this new product!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment