Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Grown With Kindness

I love it when I get little boxes of happiness in my mailbox!  Usually there is a plethora of junk mail and bills.  My kids tease me as I go dancing through the house with my new box.  I have a strict DO NOT OPEN until ready to stamp policy.  One of my children will not let me use the cute little ink squares (hence you will not see the Fresh Fig ink in square in any pictures today); she has fun creating a stack of the little squares in my stamping cupboard.  The next time I post I will try to take a picture of my stack.  She is a hoot!

Enjoy and click here if you want to check out the fun!

Happy Stamping!
Stef

Each box has one stamp set and ink pad.  It also has all of the supplies (ribbon, embellishments, adhesive) as well as pre-cut paper supplies for your projects!


All of the goodies inside of the box, except the ink square, of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment