Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Christmas cards in bulk, anyone?




Ever wonder what it looks like to make 100 Christmas cards?  Well, it looks something like this!  LOL!  Margaret and I met last Saturday to run the Shaded Spruce CS through the embossing folder (retired holiday folder); I cut out the Cherry Cobbler ovals with the retired nesting ovals dies.  Beforehand I stamped the snowman sentiment in Black Momento ink and cut out the ovals on Saturday.  Now I am coloring 100 little snow dudes!  Little by little the cards are heading toward the finish line.  We usually make 60-75 for our church to sign and send to missionaries.  I make an additional 25 to gift to my sweet grandma for her early Christmas gift. 

At some point I will mull over what I want to do for my cards.  I get kind of burned out on Christmas by December 1st!  LOL!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment