Monday, October 7, 2019

Day By Day Paper Pumpkin kit

Day By Day November 2018 kit...yes, I am shamed!  I just now pulled this kit out to assemble.  In my defense I am not big on 3D projects because I don't like clutter (dusting required).  LOL!  I mulled it over and decided to make cards. 

My kit came with all of these goodies plus stampin spots of ink.  My daughter loves to stack the spots in a triangle in my cabinet.  Not sure why but it gives her great satisfaction!  LOL!

I added an embossing folder to the mix for texture on the background.  I did have to provide the white card base and the colored layer under the month.  When I give the cards I plan to circle their birth date.  It will be the wrong year but the card is so cute that I am hoping most folks will ignore the year. 

This card showcases the enclosed ribbon and tags.  I ran out of the Pool Party ribbon later and switched to the ribbon I had on hand.  I hope that you are inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment