Thursday, May 17, 2012

Basket Upgrade for Club



I changed the handle of the basket to a ribbon punched handle and covered the basket brim with Pear Pizzaz cardstock.  I also added the doily punch to the front and layered the Boho Blossom punch on top.  The crowning "jewel" was the large pearl on top of the flowers.  I like it!  It has more personality and bling now. 

Colors:
Pear Pizzaz
Poppy Parade or Peach Parfait
Whisper White

Supplies:
Designer Series Paper (retiring In Colors)
Triple Layer Doily punch (retiring soon...sniff!  I really have used this punch on personal projects.)
Boho Blossom punch
Ribbon Border punch (retiring soon)
White grosgrain (shown but I am substituting the ribbon below)
In Color ribbon (retiring)
Large pearls
Chocolate candy...yummy!
Adhesive or Miracle Tape

Cut your strips as follows:
Basket slats- 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Basket brim- 3/4" x 6 1/2"  (I made this strip longer than the tutorial specified.)
Basket handle- 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Click here for the tutorial that my friend found online.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment