Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New ink pads


I have had several folks question me about the new firm foam ink pads.  From now on, when you purchase any stamp pad from Stampin' Up! you will get a new firm foam pad.  This new pad will ensure that it won't buckle up around the edges and will stay firm and even.  Also, SU changed formulas on a handful of ink pads to ensure that our pads won't change colors down the road.

I have tried my new pads (so much fun to play with the new colors) and love them!  Shanon West has a great video with more details about the ink pads.  Let me know what you think.  I love getting comments!

In a nutshell:
-Tap lightly and you will get crisp, complete coverage on all stamps.
-The pads are more juicy than before but will stay juicy longer...hooray for sponging!
-The pads won't buckle on the edges or dip in the middle of the pad. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment