Saturday, December 8, 2012

Club Project - You are Loved Feminine Card

Please forgive the multiple pinks in this card.  I just couldn't decide which color to use!  LOL!  I think that I will stick with Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals so that I can use the matching ribbon (it is already in my craft closet).  This is just the prototype.  I plan to either add olive in the card somewhere else or change the "Love" to a shade of pink.  I ran into the issue that the card base had to be cut out of 12x12 so I might even have to switch to Pretty in Pink or Whisper White because that is what is in my stash.

I will post an updated version of the card on Sunday or Monday.  I just finished working on 300 mailings for our church's Ladies Conference so time has been a bit of an issue.  (-:  I do have the other projects prepped and ready to go for Monday's club.  I did save this one for last and I still have to work on the larger card version for my 3x3.  I wanted to save some fun for today while the kids were at their grandparents farm.  

Stamps:
You are Loved

Colors used:
Regal Rose (switching to Raspberry Ripple?)
Whisper White
Pretty in Pink (switching to Primrose Petals?)
Old Olive (not sure if I am keeping it?)

Punches:
Full Heart
Decorative Label
Oval punch

Supplies:
Big Shot
Beautiful Wings folder
Vintage Wallpaper folder
Large Scallop circle die
Medium Scallop Circle die (two on the die)
3" circle die (wish I had the bigger one)
Sponges
Pearls
Paper Piercing tool and mat
Raspberry Ripple or Primrose Petals ribbon
dimensionals
Sticky Strip or Miracle Tape
Snail

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment