Monday, December 10, 2012

Updated You are Love Card

Here is my updated version of the Love card.  I am MUCH happier with this version and it took me less time to assemble all of the components than if I had used the Beautiful Wings embossslit for each card.  LOL!  The new butterfly punch in the next catalog will be perfect for this card.  I might break it out early; it is on its way to my house!!!  Hooray!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
You are Loved

Colors used:
Raspberry Ripple
Whisper White
Pretty in Pink (card base)

Punches:
Full Heart
Decorative Label
Oval punch
Boho Blossoms
Butterfly

Supplies:
Big Shot
Vintage Wallpaper folder
Large Scallop circle die
Medium Scallop Circle die (two on the die)
3" circle die (wish I had the bigger one)
Sponges
Pearls
Paper Piercing tool and mat
Raspberry Ripple or Primrose Petals ribbon
dimensionals
Sticky Strip or Miracle Tape
Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment