Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowman punch art

Imagine my shock when I realized that Saturday was my brother's birthday (gasp) which meant that I forgot to put my swaps in the mail to Cheryl!!!  She graciously informed me that I could flat rate them to her and, as long as I had them to her mid-week, I could sneak into the swap.  Hooray!  Here is my cute snowman.  What a weekend though!  Bama barely won the SEC Championship and my hubby is sick. 

Pardon the funky angle...I had a difficult time getting just the right light to show the details.

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases

Colors:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie

Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Dec. Label, Word Window, Modern Label, Largest oval, smallest oval, smallest circle (punch pack)

Supplies: Big Shot, Woodgrain folder, Northern Flurries folder, Sponges, Gold brads, punch or paper piercing tool with mat, real red ribbon, white gel pen, Black marker, dimenstionals, snail adhesive

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment