Monday, January 21, 2013

Club Project Wax Resist Flip Down Stack Card


Phew!  What a name for this card!  I just finished ironing all of the glossy white paper for this project.  I agonized over this one and reworked it a few times Saturday night until I had a nicer version.  I still might work on it today because it might need another layer to add dimension.  LOL! What do you think?  Calypso Coral behind the Baja banner?

Here is the link for the tutorial I used.  I did substitute bakers strong for the magnetic buttons and changed the dimensions of the card.

Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental (free with a $50 order)
Colors:  Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Glossy white, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Supplies:  Wax paper, iron, Vine Street folder (free with a $50 order), Big Shot, Bakers string, dimensionals, sticky strip, sponges, two largest square punches, brayer

Club members, please bring your brayer and sticky strip to club!  Thanks!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Update:  I LOVE the coral behind the blue banner!  What do you think?  It really made the stamped images pop!  I plan to sponge the edges of the card with grey instead of using the direct to paper technique; this will provide a softer, more "aged" look.  This card did not photograph well...sorry!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment