Saturday, January 5, 2013

Snow Swirled Wedding Card

I just realized that I forgot to post yesterday!  Woops!  Today is the wedding day of my friend's daughter, Kaylee so I have been knee deep in helping with the wedding.  Last night I stayed up late and then finished these thank you cards for Kaylee.  I made 50 of them as part of our gift to the new couple.  Their last name starts with a "P" so I thought monogrammed cards would be lovely.  There is a thank you sentiment inside the card. 

Kaylee and her mom came over and we stamped all of her wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, etc.  The mother of the groom borrowed the stamp set and ink pad to stamp on the wedding napkins.  I also printed and stamped the wedding programs so this will be a coordinating stamped up wedding!  LOL!

Stamps:
Snow Swirled

Colors:
Raspberry Ripple and Whisper White

Supplies:
Northern Flurries embossing folder and Big Shot
Circle punches-1 1/4" and 1 3/8"
Snail and Dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment