1. Select thin strips of DSP in a variety of patterns.
2. Using several widths of clear tape cover the pattern you wish to keep.
3. On a plate rub the back of the DSP with a wet sponge until the back pattern pills off and the white center pills off. Be careful NOT to rub too much so that the desired pattern remains.
4. Allow the strips to dry.
5. Round the corners on the 3x3 card.
6. Sponge Crumb Cake around the edges of the card.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner.
8. Punch a large and a small butterfly. Adhere together. Attach a rhinestone.
9. Cut length of linen thread.
10. Use Tombow multipurpose glue to adhere the strips to the card.
11. Wrap the thread around the card.
12. Adhere the butterfly.
· Just for you (Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit) 131395 $12.95 (Spring page 18)
· Very Vanilla
· Crumb Cake
· Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack 129312 $6.95 (Spring page 16)
· Linen thread 104199 $4.50 (page 173)
· Rhinestones 119246 $4.95 (page 175)
· Sponges 101610 $3.50 (page 179)
· Elegant Butterfly punch 127526 $15.95 (page 184)
· Bitty butterfly punch 129406 $15.95 (Spring page 13)
· Clear tape, several widths
· Disposable plate