Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oh Hello Doily Card Club Project

This card is fairly simply but I love the soda pop top medallion on it.  When I first got them (freebie for me from SU) I confess...I wrinkled my nose at them...until I saw what ladies were doing with them!  Did you know that you can run them through the Big Shot to flatten them?  Too FUN!  They make great charms for necklaces and my daughter is already begging me to make some for her.  I hope to get some jewelry done soon to post on my blog but it probably won't be until after Monday.  I have the big conference this weekend and still have to prep all of my projects for Monday's club.  LOL!

Stamps:
Oh Hello
Curious Curios

Colors:
Baja Breeze (retiring soon so I am using my stock)
Old Olive
Melon Mambo
Whisper White

Supplies:
Soda Pop tops (Spring Catalog)
3/8" Melon Mambo ribbon (Spring Catalog)
Big Shot
Oval Framelits
Color Spritzer
Sticky Strip/Miracle Tape
Dimensionals
Sponges
Heat tool
Clear embossing powder
Versamark pad

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment