Monday, October 21, 2013

Join for $25

I am back and have a stack of cards to post.  Hooray!  Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.  I feel much better but my immune system is still having issues.  Hopefully by the end of the month it will be "turned on" and I can start to resume my regular activities...slowly!  Every day I feel better than I did.  God is good!

I wanted to share this great opportunity...on the last day.  To celebrate Stampin' Up! 25th anniversary they are offering a $25 starter kit with a stamp set of $25.95 plus free business supplies!  This is a great chance to try it out.  If it does not work no one will pester you.  I will be happy to coach you over the phone (until I am better).

Perks:
20% discount (first order is 30%)
Free magazine every other month
Free Stampin Up catalogs
My help
Demonstrator website
Demonstrator community website (similar to facebook but with galleries and such)
And more!!!


Offer: New recruits can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog  
      • Customer Order Forms
      • Customer postcards
Happy stamping !
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment