Thursday, October 24, 2013

Special Season Stamp Set

This card is a wink at a tri-fold card.  I thought that the mosaic pattern almost looked like ornaments.

This card has a white base with a white embossed layer.  I toyed with the idea of changing to a green color for ink but really loved the Cherry Cobbler.

This card was fast and easy.  The Crumb Cake base sets off the Cherry Cobbler embossed (Houndstooth) cs.  I colored a few ornaments with a metallic marker and other ornaments with a Cherry Cobbler.  I am not sure what color to pick.  LOL!

This is similar to a card posted yesterday.  I used metallic colors for the lines.
I had hoped to post earlier today but time got away from me!  Grandma called and needed help and so we ran over there.  Love visiting Grandma!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment