Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Truly Grateful

This set is fun and versatile!  I had fun stamping with this set last month.  I will start with the easiest card and work my way up.

This is super easy.  I just stamped on white and layered onto a white base.  I used the same Soft Suede color on the sheaf of wheat and the line.  I believe that I used a Garden Green marker (and a ruler) on the other line. 

I love the natural trim!  It is so rustic and perfect for this card.  I sponged through a mat for the background of the sheaf.  This is not my favorite card but it is a fun technique.

I love this card but the first simple one is close in the running.  Isn't that funny?  Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip are the colors used in this fun card.  Once again...that natural trim!  I frayed the edges for additional texture on the ribbon and also used the wood grain embossing folder.  I used another folder behind the sheaf but the name escapes me...every time!  It is a favorite but I always forget the name.  I think that I lost brain cells to mono.  LOL!



Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment