Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Banner Blast from Sale-a-bration 2014


Hello!  I had fun playing with the Banner Blast stamp set last night.  I have another fun card to post tomorrow and probably again the next day.  I cased this card online (I have an entire board on pinterest dedicated to Sale-a-bration) to give me inspiration.  I want to try to do a cracked glass card with this set next...just to play.

Stamps:
Banner Blast (FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration)

Colors:
Summer Starfruit
Garden Green
Whisper White

Supplies:
Dots folder (FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration)
Big Shot
Sponges
Candy Dots
Candy Dot brads
Summer Starfruit string (FREE in the accessories pack during Sale-a-bration with a $50 purchase)
Banner Punch (FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration)
Hole punch or paper piercing tool
Dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment