Friday, May 8, 2015

Balloon Bash Birthday card and yard update

Hello everyone!  It is hard too tell but this week we planted the rose bushes back.  I also planted white and pink vincas around the bush closest to the porch on the right side.  When the men were excavating I did manage to save two Wal-mart bags of bulbs from the flower bed that was removed so today I sloshed through the muddy clay to plant those bulbs.  I am crossing my fingers and toes that I won't lose my rose bushes and bulbs.  LOL!  Next week, on another rainy day, I will dig in the clay to put my brick edgers back along the flower beds.  The next and final step will be to replace the mulch...on a dry day!  My flip flops had inches of muddy clay after finishing up today!  Just for good measure I included my thumb in the picture.  (-:

Stamps:  Balloon Bash
Colors:  Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Supplies:
Birthday Bash DSP
Bermuda Bay sequins
1/8" gold ribbon
Hand held stapler
Dimensionals

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment