Friday, May 15, 2015

Thank You Card and Catalogs are here!

I love this stamp set!  One thing that I learned at Stamp Camp (for demos) is that this set is far easier to use in photopolymer than in the clear mount variety.  It is a fabulous two step set and the ability to see through the stamps makes lining things up much simpler than guessing it or using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  It was also fun to add the line of watercolor-ish dots along the top and bottom.

I have been stamping almost every day this week and LOVING it!  I am getting caught up on my projects and hope to start stamping my club projects next week.  I can't decide which retiring set to use...choices!  I know that I want to use the Chalk inks again because they are just so fabulous.

Today Mr. Brown dropped off two boxes from Riverton, Utah and it just now dawned on me that they are probably important!!  Yikes!  I might have new catalogs pining away for my company!!!

In a rush to go look,
Stef

PS My daughter was reading over my shoulder and informed me that my boxes were VERY heavy and her brother had to lend his muscles to carry them inside the house!  Jackpot!  Cattys are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment