Friday, May 29, 2015

Love Is Kindness Grunge Card

Hello and happy Friday morning!  I am home alone this morning and it feels rather odd.  I woke up, had devotions and then came down to stamp in my jammies.  FUN!  I didn't have to fuss for the television (Xbox) and so it has the news playing in the background for noise.  Yes, ironic, isn't it?  LOL!

I had fun with this project and it is kind of messy chic.  (-:  Gotta love that Gorgeous Grunge set!!

Stamps:
Love is Kindness
Gorgeous Grunge

Colors:
Naturals White, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe

Supplies:
Spray bottle with water
Big Shot
Embossing folder, Spring flowers (Occasions catalog)
Memento ink pad, Black
Ruffled stretch ribbon, Coastal Cabana
Sponges (sponge the background behind the tulip bouquet and then mist with water)
Sponge daubers (background has some sponged circles)

No comments:

Post a Comment