Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Club Project Floral Phrases card

Hello!  Club this week will involve the new In Color palette.  I am going to try something new and will have color stations set up around the tables.  Because we had to reschedule and have club a week early I adjusted the time so that it was "come and go".  Each lady will get three cards to prep (supplies in her bag) but will have the option of trading or purchasing additional colors. 

I think that I will switch to a horizontal card for club because I was not completely satisfied with this layout...seemed crowded to me.  If the ladies want to adjust their cards I will have my trimmer there.  I will post the Berry card tomorrow in the new layout. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps: 
Floral Phrases

Color:
Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White

Supplies:
Ribbon, Lemon Lime Twist
Adhesive, liquid and Snail
Designer Series Paper, Fresh Florals

No comments:

Post a Comment