Friday, June 9, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Video and Stamp Camp

Hello!  I finally decided which stamp set to use for the stamp camp in mid-July (still have to finalize with the venue).  I will update this post when I have a firm date available.  I am super excited about this product suite because it is so cool!  I will put in my order for supplies today so expect samples coming soon!

Update...
Date:  Saturday, July 15
Time:  9:00 am until 2:00 pm
Location:  Copper Kettle in Ashland, MO  
Cost:  The cost did have to go up $5 because I forgot to factor in lunch and tips...sorry!
 

Stamp camp will cost $60 and will include:
Oh So Eclectic bundle with stamp set and thinlits ($56.42 after tax & shipping)
Supplies for four projects
Directions for projects
Lunch
Me!

Click here to see all of products in this suite.

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment