Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Just Breathe Card for Club

Well, this has certainly been an interesting week.  My children are both enrolled in an accredited video system but one of them works in the bonus room...where my stamp supplies are located!  AUGHH!  I didn't think it would be a problem to stamp but now I am getting up at 6 am to work on cards before school starts.  I can't even believe that my creative juices are awake let alone flowing!  LOL!

Here is my inspiration card.



Just Breathe Card
Stamps:  Colorful Seasons
Colors:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla (retired color)
Supplies:  Big Shot, Seasonal Layers dies (from bundle), Gold Glitter paper (I wish that I had Copper), sponges, Snail, dimensionals, Wink of Stella (clear)
Instructions:
·         Stamp the small leaf in Espresso ink on the Espresso CS.  Stamp the detailed leaf in Vanilla ink.
·         Stamp the sentiment in Espresso ink on the Vanilla strip.  Tear the bottom half away and sponge.  Adhere to the Crumb CS and tear then sponge.
·         Mount the sentiment in Snail.
·         After Vanilla ink is dry use the Wink of Stella to fill in the detailed leaves .
·         Cut out the leaf in Gold paper (wish I had Copper) and mount with a dimensional.

       Happy Stamping!
       Stef


2 comments:

  1. Nice one. It's a bit dark, so I can't see it very well, but from what I do see, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the looks of this card, and that bling-y leave sure does add to it.

    ReplyDelete