Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You Make Me Smile Card for Club

Good morning!  Once again I am up early to work on my club projects and blog.  My inspiration card is here but I forgot to order the matching DSP so I had to improvise.  Tomorrow I am hoping to bring in the embossing paste so that should be super fun!

Happy Stamping!  Stef



You Make Me Smile Card
Stamps:  Colorful Seasons
Colors:  Berry Burst, Chocolate Chip, Powder Pink, Sweet Sugarplum, and Whisper White
Supplies:  Big Shot, Seasonal Layers framelits, Pearls, clear block (background), doily, adhesive
Instructions: 
·         Starting with the Powder Pink, ink up a clear block and stamp on white CS.  Clean the block between colors. Re-ink in the Sugarplum ink and stamp.  Clean.  Re-ink in the Berry ink and stamp.  Clean.
·         The framelits have three detailed flowers; use one framelit for each pink and cut out a total of five flowers.
·         Stamp the sentiment and then the branches on the White CS.  Adhere the flowers and then add pearls.
·         Put adhesive on the back of the White CS and mount the doily half on back.  Trim off the excess.
·         Assemble the card.




1 comment:

  1. I like the sentiment on this one. Nice looking card.

    ReplyDelete