Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stamp Camp Project #1

I discovered that it is so much easier to adhere the gold paper to the backs of the windows BEFORE adhering the village to the card front!  LOL!

Stamp camp will be Saturday, November 11 and will cost $55.  Registration is due by October 31 and will include lunch, the Hearts Come Home bundle, instructions, and supplies for four cards.  Love this set!  Click here to see the bundle.

Update:  I plan to redo this card and have longer white pieces below my village scenes.  Overnight the card warped from the drying embossing paste.  I just think that it would look nicer with "deeper" village scenes in white.  I used shimmery white CS but will probably switch to Whisper White.




Happy stamping!
Stef

1 comment:

  1. I like this set because it is so versatile, being able to use the dies all year long for 'missing you', 'welcome to the neighborhood', etc. Love the village card. I hope you make one in gingerbread color. You made me smile with your tip of when to adhere the window backing. :-D

    ReplyDelete