Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick Cards



 


For a special event I needed to whip up 150-250 birthday cards. In a panic (you never get that way, do you?) I turned to the internet and cased most of these cards.

I cased Mary Fish for the first card and made 25 of both colors, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo.  The stamp set is the Sale-a-bration stamp set Fresh Vintage.  Mary used a different set but I did not have the set she used.  She also added rhinestones.

For the second card I cased Debra, a friend from Washington and made 25 of both color pairs.  One pair was Regal Rose and Rose Red and the other pair was Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.  The stamp set is a great set but retired, Watercolor Gardens.

The third design was cased from Dawn O and showcases the Fresh Vintage set again and the Designer Frames folder for the Big Shot.  I used Rich Razzleberry for 25 cards and Basic Black (Cherry Cobbler words) for the other 25 cards.  I punched out the sentiment from Sincere Salutations with the extra large oval punch.

Happy stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment