Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spirelli Technique Stamp Camp Project...Hidden Door Too!



Hello to you this morning!  This is my third Stamp Camp project and one of my favorites; I still have one more project to post for Stamp Camp so keep checking back.  This project features a hidden door in the center of the card AND the Spirelli technique with Lucky Limeade bakers string on the front.  Of course, I used the Bright Blossoms stamp set that everyone will get in their kit and I also used the new Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon (yum) and the new Summer Smooches DSP.

Stamp Camp is April 28th at McCalister's Deli in Jefferson City from 2:15 pm to 6:00 pm.  For $25 you get a supplies for four (or five projects), instructions, the stamp set, and free shipping on any order placed that day!

Happy Stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment