Monday, April 2, 2012

Stamp Camp's Petite Purse Project

Hello Ladies!  Above are the purses I created over the weekend for Stamp Camp.  The purse to the left features the Faux Acrylic Technique and the backpack is an optional project if campers have enough time at the end of the camp.  I loved Mary Fish's idea for the backpack and cased it. (-: 

I still have spots left at the April 28th stamp camp and it is first come first serve for the spots.  You must pay to register.  The cost is $25 and you make four (optional fifth project) projects and get instructions AND a new stamp set!!!

Saturday my upline Suzanne had a contest to make the cute purses (new Big Shot die, BTW) and below are the pictures of what we created.  Those gals are so incredibly talented!  Some ladies were even putting rhinestones on the bottom corners of the purses to look like "feet" on purses!  I love that new Summer Smooch DSP too!




Happy Stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment