Thursday, April 12, 2012

Club Project...Petite Purses

Hello!  This has been a busy week!  Our church is hosting a Ladies Conference and I have been in the thick of things.  I created 102 of these darling little things and then promptly turned around to cut out 40 more for the club projects this month.  LOL!  I am STILL not "pursed out" so we will be playing with them at club this month.  I also put together 200 birthday cards for one of the speaker's birthday surprise from our church.  Every lady will be encouraged to fill out a card for the basket given to Mrs. W.  I also designed the schedule of events and sent it off to the printer.  I think that there were other things but my brain is sufficiently fried now.  (-:

If you don't see any posts over the weekend, don't worry.  I am not in a chocolate coma after all of my stamping; my mother is coming down from Iowa to spend the weekend with me and my stamping time will be limited.  I am super excited to see her again!!!  Maybe I can sweet talk Julie into more of her amazing posts...

The purse in the background was designed by my friend Stephanie.  She put yummy little chocolates inside the purse...they are gone.  Tee hee!


Stamp Sets:
None


Colors:
In Color 2011-2013

Supplies:
Brights Buttons
Glue dots
Perfect Polka Dot folder
Big Shot
Blossoms Bouquet trio punch
Circle punch (oh my...not the 1 1/4" but larger...1 3/8?)
Bakers String (choose to match)
Sticky Strip (please bring if you have)

No comments:

Post a Comment