Saturday, March 22, 2014

Card for a Police Officer

Hello everyone!  A friend has a sibling graduating from police academy and requested a card.  I actually ended up creating a card that opened in the middle behind the tie.  Hopefully I will have time tomorrow morning to take a picture before I send the card off to my friend.  This card was the "prototype" for the final copy.  It is hard to see but I even scored the shirt to create "folds" in the officer's shirt.  Fun!

I am planning to play with the envelope punch board on Sunday and later into the week so check back on Monday to see if I have any new posts.  I am envisioning a fun shirt card with the Fresh Prints DSP as a tie.  Wouldn't that be fun?  The card above is Midnight Muse but I really missed playing with multiple colors for the card tho the Brushed Silver badge (an oval punch I rounded one edge) with gold letters helped break up the blue.

Wouldn't the shirt card make a fabulous Father's Day card or a nice birthday card?

Spring is coming!  I almost didn't take the pic outside but the lighting is much better out there.  My lawn just looks so sad and brown right now.  I can hardly wait to see flowers peeping through the ground. 

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment