- I cut my card base as usual-8.5 x 4 1/4"
- Score sides for fold over flaps at 2 1/8" on either long end.
- Score 1" on each side and just slightly burnish for the creases on the shirt.
- Score along the long end of ONE side at 1 1/4" on back and front. You will want to remove this section from the back of the card (between folds) and then snip on score at 1" on either side of front so that you can fold the collar forward.
- I took a bone folder and carefully worked the collar so that it would lay flat nicely on the front. Secure with dimensionals.
- I used an oval punch for the badge but carefully trimmed the top into a flatter curve.
- The tie is hand trimmed from CS 1x4".
- The knot is a folded bit of CS about 1 1/2x 3/4".
I am hoping to post a bit more than normal this week so keep checking back.