Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mens Shirt Card Fancy Fold

Hello!  I have fought with my camera off and on day so this post is later than I had hoped.  I really hate posting later in the day but I dislike sideways pictures even more!  LOL!  Check out yesterday's post to see directions on the center opening men's shirt cards.

I am prepping a fun post for tomorrow...using the Envelope Punch Board!  I hope to do three or four projects all using this fun tool.  Keep an eye out on my blog; the doc thinks that the mono may be trying to rear its ugly head so I may skip a day unintentionally.

Stamps:
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Colors:
Crumb Cake
Whisper White
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack

Supplies:! 
Brads
Paper Snips
Sponges
Paper Trimmer/scorer
Hole punch or paper piercing tool
Bone folder

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment