Monday, August 25, 2014

Blendabilities Masking card

Hello and happy Monday!  This was a fun card that I CASED on Pinterest; if you are interested in looking at the original card be sure to check out my Pinterest boards.  This card has the leaves stamped in Pear Pizzaz but I opted to stamp in Memento so that the leaves can be colored in Olive Olive blendabilites at my Blendabilities club.  If I had brown alcohol markers I would have added a bit of that color into the centers of the flowers. 

To mask, stamp the focal point or largest flower onto the card.  Stamp the same flower onto a post it note and cut out but be sure to have some sticky on the back.  Next, I laid the post it note over the original flower and then stamped the side flowers.  I stamped the side flower onto a post it note, cut and then laid it over the card front to allow me to stamp the leaves.  I didn't even ink up the stems for the most part because I just preferred the leaves. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment