- The Early Espresso cardstock was cut at 2x7 1/2".
- Score at 3" and again at 4 1/2".
- Punch each end with the scallop tag punch.
- Before scoring, use a sponge dauber and stencil for the hearts.
- Stamp and emboss your image. Use a chalk marker or white gel pen to personalize!
- I opted to touch up the heart with red ink and Dazzling Diamonds glitter glue because I didn't have Cherry Cobbler dazzling details glue. Sigh! I have a HUGE wish list...
- Fold on the score lines and use Sticky Strip to adhere the candy to the bottom.
- Fold up the sides and tie on a ribbon.
Early Espresso CS
Whisper White pigment ink (so I could emboss)
For the Birds
Scallop Tag Topper (pg 221)
Ribbon, white (pg 207)
Embossing powder, clear (pg 213)
Heat tool (pg 213)
Embossing buddy...a MUST have (pg 213)
Dazzling Details (pg 213)
Sponge Daubers (pg 210)
Chalk Marker or white gel pen (pg 211)
Cherry Cobbler marker (pg 182)
Hearts and Stars Stencil (pg 205)