Friday, August 15, 2014

Thank you cards

Julie sent pics of these darling cards.  She was working on a packet of cards to give to a friend and was having fun using the same stamp set and color palettes but with different techniques.  She is so talented!!!

I had a wonderful afternoon visiting with my friend Shirley.  She lives near the Lake and has such a lovely home.  Today was her first official club day and she did a simply smashing job.  Those ladies are going to be so blessed to have her as a demonstrator!  I am just kicking myself because her projects were cards but I did not take any pictures.  Isn't that horrible?  She had kit theme and the cards were super easy but looked classy. 

I plan to post my "mailbox candy"  soon.  Today I came back from Shirley's house and found an amazing packet in my mailbox.  Wait until you see all of the amazing things in the envelope!  I was so thankful!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment