Monday, February 27, 2012

Packed For Mom stamp


 Our church is having a Ladies Conference and a group of us went out shopping on Saturday to find deals for the door prizes (instead of doors we were looking at purses and purse stuffers...lol).  One lady picked up these little pads at the dollar store.  I slipped them out of the pile and put little covers on them.  I stamped the purse from the collage and then colored it and popped it up on a dimensional.  The pad was Wisteria Wonder so it was perfect!  The pads will look so much nicer with a hand stamped cover!  I did not get too adventurous because I had a stack to create and not much time.  Enjoy!  I had so much fun that I found more pads in my stash and doubled the number that I handed back to Megan.  LOL!

Colors:
Wisteria Wonder or Island Indigo or whatever color matches your pad
Whisper White

Supplies:
Big Shot
Polka dot folder
Packed for Mom stamp (I converted to clear)
Markers for the purse
Dimensionals
Sponges

Enjoy!
Stefanie



No comments:

Post a Comment