Thursday, February 23, 2012

Posy Punch Thanks

If it is a set that you can punch out, I will almost always love it.  When I saw Posy Punch, I knew it was going to be mine.



I had some friends over to stamp on Saturday and I wanted to feature some of the newer In Colors.  It is a little busier than some of my cards, but my husband OK'd it.  (haha)

In case you were curious:

Stamps:  Baroque Motifs, Posy Punch, Thank You Kindly (sentiment)
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Pool Party (4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2), Island Indigo (3 1/2 x 4 1/2), Whisper White (3 1/4 x 4 1/4 plus scraps for flower and center), Lucky Limeade
Punches: 3/4" circle, Fancy Flower
Other: Swirls Scribbles sizzlet, snail, dimensionals, 2 Way Glue pen

Bonus Tip:  Replace your paper trimmer blades on a regular basis.  Ragged edges detract from an otherwise pretty card.  (I just did mine, and it hadn't been done in a while...too long.  I figured I'd remind you, in case you were forgetful, like me.)

Hope you are having a good day,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment