Sunday, February 26, 2012

Simple Perfect Punches Card

Whenever I lose my mojo/creative ability, I find myself going back to this little card format.  It is a springboard for me. 






Simple, right?  But it makes me say, "Oh yeah, I remember how to do this!"

If you would like to create this, you will need the following:

Sets:  Perfect Punches
Paper: 4 1/4 x 11" Blushing Bride, scored at 5 1/2" (also shown in Peach Parfait); scrap of Whisper White;  scrap of Pear Pizzazz (for the little tiny leaf by the flower)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz
Punches:  Curly Label, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Other:  Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Basic Pearl Jewels, Snail adhesive and 2 Way Glue pen


Do you have a layout that you go back to in order to jumpstart your creativity? 

Let us know, we would like encouraging comments...
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment