Friday, February 17, 2012

Mixed Bunch Tea Light Box

I am thrilled that Julie is posting now and that you will be able to get to know her.  We have had lots of fun and lots of escapades through the years.  LOL!

Last fall I went to a Stamp Fest in Iowa; Jen Higginbotham did an amazing job with it.  Jen had us make these cute tea light boxes and I loved them.  This week I made a few changes to the design (not all Walmart tea lights are the same size...Waz' up with dat?) and liked the end result.  I will most likely add a tag because it just seems like it needs a little something to balance the top.

Stampin' Up! supplies:
Baja Breeze Cardstock, Classic Ink, In Color Brads, and Ruffled Ribbon
Big Shot and Cutting Pads
Bigz L Fun Flowers Die
Crop-a-dile (for hole)
Sticky Strip (a must for keeping the box together)
Sponges
Heat Tool

Non-Stampin' Up! supplies (gasp):
Tissue Paper
Tea lights






Have a fun weekend full of stamping adventures! 
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment