Friday, February 24, 2012

Snowman punch art and Shamrock punch art

Hello!  It is a good day to live in Missouri; my mother said that Iowa had lots of snow over the past 24 hours.  Brrr...their temps were below freezing and we were running around without jackets yesterday!

A few days ago I made a cute little 3x3 card for St. Patrick's Day; I also made a larger version to send to my grandmother; I wish that I had not run out of the Lucky Limeade In Color brads for the center of the shamrock.

Both of my grandmothers (paternal and maternal) were born hours apart and on the same day...leap year day!  Below is one of the cards I made as Grandma S's birthday gift; she loves sending out cards for each specific holiday.  Keep posted for the cards I made for Grandma Dixie.

Colors:
Lucky Limeade
Whisper White

Goodies:
Snowburst impressions folder
Big Shot
Full Heart punch
Go Green stamp set (retired)

This card is for the demonstrator swap via mail.  The theme was winter punch art and I fell in love with this little guy when Julie emailed me about finding this one.  I combined different ideas to make the card uniquely mine.  (-:  It looks like the snowman is looking up at you...cute!!!

Colors:
Marina Mist
Whisper White
Basic Black (marker for eyes and mouth also)
Cherry Cobbler
Peach Parfait (scraps for hand cut nose)
Chocolate Chip (scraps for hand cut arms)

Supplies:
Tab punch (half for the hat)
Trio flower punch (flower for the hat)
Snowburst impressions folder
Big Shot
Modern Label or Word Window punch (fold in half and snip ends for scarf)
Circle punches-1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4"  (stacked for body)
Pearls (hat)

Happy Stamping!
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment