Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Angry Birds punch art

When I returned from being a counselor at Junior Camp I had several lovely surprises in my mailbox!  I had my monthly swaps and also a sneak peak of the Holiday mini catalog!  Hooray!  You are going to L-O-V-E the new Holiday mini and it is not so mini anymore!  It is a full sized magazine and chock full of wonderful things.  If you are in my clubs you can sneak a peak of mine...

This card was in my swaps and is definitely going to re-appear as a club project next month.  It has a fun fold that all of the ladies loved.  Thank you to Michelle Hornback in KY for this cute card!

Happy stamping!
Stef

PS I will have posts every day from now on.  Thanks for being patient while I was gone.  We had a blast and I am finally rested up from all of the adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment