Saturday, June 23, 2012

Frankenstein Punch Art

Yesterday I found perennials at Westlakes for only $1 each so this morning I was outside planting and documenting my gardens.  Travis and Ethan kept working on my new flower beds near the driveway.  I am super excited about planting in those beds but it may be next year before I can plant.  LOL!  It is almost too late to plant now...and hot too!  I will have to take pictures to post.  (-: 

Here is another swap that was in the monthly swap.  Frankie was included a bit early in the year but he is definitely creative!  The Top Note die is the head and part of the hair.

Happy Stamping!
Stef

PS Thank you Jacqueline Dorer-Russell for including the directions in your card!

Cardstock
Tangerine Tango
Lucky Limeade
Basic Black
Whisper White
Wisteria Wonder

Punches
1 1/4", 1", 1/2" circles
Modern Label

Classic Ink
Wild Wasabi
Real Red

Frankie's hair is a Basic Top Note Die, cut 2 1/4" and then cut in a zig-zag fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment