Saturday, June 9, 2012

Club Project Top Note Purse

I will update this post later after I more information.  This is such a cute purse but I am still working on the dimensions.  This is my first try and I think that I trimmed too much off the top of the Top Note...lol!  I will have it fine tuned and update this blog post with instructions later today or tomorrow.

Colors:
Cherry Cobbler
Gumball Green
Very Vanilla


Supplies:
3" circle die
Scallop Circle die
Top Note die
Gumball Green ribbon
Large Pearls
Miracle Tape (not Snail or it will fall apart)
Punch, Five Petal Flower

I have found several great tutorials but still need to combine my tips with their tips to make it simple.
Click here to see a tutorial from someone else.

Click here to see my original inspiration tutorial.

Happy stamping!
Stef



No comments:

Post a Comment