Friday, June 8, 2012

Club Project Bug Punch Art Card

Hello to all of you!  My internet and phone is up and working again so I can finally post again.  Hooray!

At Leadership I got this card in my swaps.  I would give the demo credit but I can't find a name anywhere on her card; she also kindly included a copied sheet of the card AND a copy of the punches needed to make the card.  WOW!

I thought it would be fun to change things up and replace the retiring items with current items.  One of the oval punches is retired and the Inspired By Nature set is retired.  She had a clever saying hand printed (?) on the card so I substituted for the new Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  I am going to splurge and purchase the new Banners sizzix thing-a-ma-bob as well.  I have found that I simply can't live without it!  LOL!

Here is my card. 

Stamp Sets:
Itty Bitty Banners
Just Believe

Colors
Gumball Green
Primrose Petals
Summer Starfruit
Basic Black
Whisper White

Punches:
Ovals-Extra Large oval, Large oval, Scallop oval, wide oval
Circles-1", 1/2", and punch pack
Bird Builder punch (legs)

Supplies:
Gel pen (for eyes)
Dimensionals
Sponges
Scissors

Happy stamping!
Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment