Saturday, June 2, 2012

New MDS (My digital studio) downloads available!



View the latest downloads available here.

I love this software and rarely ever scrapbook without it.  I tend to use the hybrid method...print out the
8 1/2x11 page and then mount it on a 12x12 page.  I print out on glossy paper and mount on a colored page.  I can mount embellishments as I wish around the 12x12 page.

Happy stamping!
Stef

PS I am sorry for not posting yesterday.  I intended to post this one yesterday and I had another for today...  Yesterday was Alysson's big birthday party and we had 19 kiddos racing through our house.  LOL!  They all had a ball and nothing was broken (including children) so I count it a success!  We had a scavenger hunt (outside) as well as balloon races (outside), play time (outside),  and other games (outside).  See any patterns?  (-:  Everyone had fun and I only needed to apply one bandaid...truly a miracle with that many girls!

Ethan had a few friends over to occupy him also.  I still had to keep an eye on them because Ethan was dressed as a Native American complete with war paint and feathers.  His closest friend was a commando and they were armed to the teeth with fancy Nerf squirt guns.  Most of you can guess why I had to keep an eagle eye out for the "advancement of the troops"!  LOL!  I am confident that the boys enjoyed their "unbirthday" party and, for the most part, steered clear of bows and lip gloss wearing screaming banshees.  I think I will have to warn the neighbors ahead of time because the noise factor was extremely high and it was not from my guys! 

Thank you to everyone who wished Alysson a happy birthday.  Her ninth birthday was fun and she ended up with two family bday parties and one friend party. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment