Saturday, August 18, 2012

Club Project Scentsational Bundle

Inspired by my 3x3 card the larger card is my club project.  The best part is that the candy canes are scented with the new scratch and sniff embossing powder!  Yummy!  I stamped on the ribbon with the "sweet" from Fabulous Phrases to step it up.  I am really enjoying the Festival of Prints paper pack; I originally purchased it to do a share but I can see myself using up the entire package for club projects and personal use.  Such fun patterns!

Happy stamping!
Stef

Stamps:
Scentsational bundle (new)
Fabulous Phrases

Color and paper:
Old Olive
Cherry Cobbler
Pool Party
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper (new)
Whisper White
Crumb Cake

Goodies:
Brights buttons
Natural Cotton Ribbon (new)
Big Shot
Scentsational bundle dies (new)
Glue dots
Versamarker
Blocks
Peppermint Sticks embossing powder (new)
Heat tool
Cherry Cobbler bakers twine
Labels punch pack (new)
Snowburst embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment