Thursday, August 16, 2012

Scentsational Bundle 3x3 card



I know that the top two pictures are non-stamping related but I had to share them with everyone!  We went to my cousin's wedding in Billings, MT and the wedding was a in a lovely garden.  I just had to get some great pictures while we were there!  Isn't my honey so handsome?  

I am back in the game thanks to Mary Fish's inspiration.  This is the first day that I have felt well enough to stamp which is a good thing.  I have a club on Monday!  LOL!  This is the Scentsational Bundle and it is so fun!  This month we will be using this fun bundle to make our cards in club.  I promised a card blitz and will be using this set potentially for all of my projects. 

This 3x3 card will be given to everyone who purchases $50 or more this month.

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment