Monday, April 6, 2015

Butterfly Basics Card

This card is truly one of my favorites in the cards that we created at the demo meeting last month.  How can you not like butterflies?  The colors are fabulous as well.  I love the purples and greens together.

Today was a fun day for me.  I felt really good and hope that bodes well for my next set of labs (Epstein Barr/mono) due to arrive to the doc any day.  While the kiddos did their seat work I swept and tidied the garage and then swept and tidied the basement/bathroom.  Laundry day means that I have clean sheets too!  There are few things as wonderful as going to bed tired and sliding into clean sheets.  Love it!

Tonight I continue to work on my thank you notes for the upcoming wedding.  I am using up the leftover cardstock we had from making wedding invitations.  Her colors were Island Indigo and Pistachio Pudding with gold accents.  They look stunning and I am having fun!  We used the Everything Eleanor swirl in the background.  I plan to post the notes this week at some point.  I am at 51 so far and hope to make it to 100.  I will have to get creative soon because I just ran out of the brushed gold paper and Pistachio Pudding is running low. 

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment