Monday, July 17, 2017

Daisy Delight Bundle Thank you card

I love love love this card!  I found a similar card and then adjusted it to fit the colors of my Designer Series paper and my taste.  Just in case you are interested in the bundle please note that the daisy punch was so popular that Stampin Up sold a year's worth in just a few months.  They have two emergency orders on their way but, for now, the punch and bundle are unavailable.  I believe that at the end of July SU will have the new punches in stock.

Busy morning!  My daughter and I stained/sealed the back porch posts after I treated my flowers with Neem oil to get rid of the pesky Japanese beetles that seem to infest everything and eat my roses down to stalks.  I think that I have a winner because the neighbor (yard of the month) told me what she does to treat her flowers. 

Stamp camp was a blast and this morning I put away my "toys".  Now I am prepping posts for this week.  Hooray!

Here is a Possum pic from when he was helping my daughter empty trash cans this weekend.  LOL!



Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment