Monday, July 3, 2017

Stamp Camp Oh So Eclectic Bundle #3

It has been a rough weekend in the Nichols house but we finally got internet back up and running.  The pain and suffering has been acute and our cell phone data usage spiked to accommodate our lack of internet.  Right after I posted my Saturday blog post I called C@@L@@k (not saying bad words...not saying bad words) and the tech BROKE my internet.  We went from dial up slow to broken slow.  LOL!  I was much happier with dial up slow, let me tell ya!  Today, my son called from work to see if he needed to stop at the library on his way so that he could get an internet fix.  Ba ha!   Thankfully the repair dude was working on it but he went through three modems before we had all systems operational.  Let me tell you, it was heartbreaking for the teen members of my family to watch the internet symbols come and go on their electronic devices.  LOL!  Thankfully we have a device free dinner in the works.  Funnier still...they had just gotten home from camp when the internet went out.  Of course, there was a ban on devices at the camp.  The suffering of this generation...

One more card left so be sure to keep an eye on my blog!

Happy stamping!
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment